I would love to share these with you!
1. No one can ruin your day without your permission.
2. Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be.
3. Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
4. Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.
5. Success stops when you do.
6. When your ship comes in…make sure you are willing to unload it.
7. You will never “have it all together.”
8. Life is a journey…not a destination. Enjoy the trip!
9. The biggest lie on the planet: “When I get what I want I will be happy.”
10. The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.
11. I’ve learned that ultimately ‘takers’ lose and ‘givers’ win.
12. Life’s precious moments don’t have value, unless they are shared.
13. If you don’t start, it’s certain you won’t arrive.
14. We often fear the thing we want the most.
15. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you have to say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say!
16. Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
17. Look for opportunities…not guarantees.
18. Life is what’s coming….not what was.
19. Success is getting up one more time.
20. Now is the most interesting time of all.
21. When things go wrong…don’t go with them.
22. Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.
23. GOD can mend all broken hearts. You just have to give Him all the pieces.
24. A person who asks a question might be a fool for five minutes, but a person who doesn’t ask, is a fool forever.
25. A best friend is like a four-leaf clover…hard to find, and lucky to have.
26. A friend is someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart.
27. A coincidence is when GOD performs a miracle, and decides to remain anonymous.
28. I don’t have to attend every argument I’m invited to.
29. Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of GOD’s grace…and your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of GOD’s grace.
30. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
SMILE, AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
(Thanks to Jana and Schirin who reminded me of these wonderful words.)